What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit a web page. They are tools that have a key role in the rendering of digital services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and recuperate information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, and, depending on the information obtained, they may be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered. Without cookies, many pages would not work correctly or the services offered would be reduced.
In compliance with Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce, FUN DAS BCN, S.L. informs its users about the use of its own cookies and those of third parties and those persistent in order to improve the service rendered. If you continue to browse without any changes in the configuration of the cookies, we understand that you are providing your consent for the installation of the same. In addition, should you not wish to receive any cookies, you may also configure your Internet browser to erase them from the hard drive of your device, to block them, or to notify you should they be installed, as is explained at the end of this text.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and processing the data obtained, two types may be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies: these are sent to the device of the user from a unit or domain managed by the proprietor of the web, from where the service requested by the user is rendered.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the device of the user from a unit or domain that is not managed by the proprietor of the web but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
In addition, cookies may be of the following types:
- Depending on the period of time during which they remain stored in the computer: session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Depending on the finality: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, or behavioural advertising cookies.
This web site uses the following own cookies:
In no case is any information obtained in relation to the personal data of the user, with the tutelage of the privacy of the persons who browse in the web being guaranteed. The finality of the information obtained is strictly statistical: the number of users who access the web, the number of pages seen, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator rendering the service, the language, the terminal that they use, or the city to which their IP address is assigned. Said information allows us to offer a better, more appropriate, service.
Acceptance of the Cookies policy
We show information on the Cookies policy on entry to the web page with each log-in. On viewing this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies, giving your consent when you browse in the web site.
- Modify your configuration.
You may restrict, block or erase the cookies from any web page, using your browser. As the configuration is different in each browser, the “Help” function will show you how to do this. We provide you here below with direct links with information in this regard: