How to use?
It is a very comfortable mask thanks to the wire in the nose, easy to use and reuse.
Wash your hands before using any mask. When you pick it up, hold it by the edges and do not touch the centre so as not to contaminate it.
To protect yourself, place the mask on the face-covering from the nose to the lower part of the chin and place the rubber bands behind the ear. If necessary, adjust the rubbers.
- S: Up to 4 years (suitable for kindergarten): 11 x 15,5 cm.
- M: 5-12 years: 13 x 20 cm
- L: Adult: 15 x 21 cm
Regulations of the lining that acts as a filter:
- It complies with everything that the new standard UNE-0065 specifies
- All tests have taken into account the European Directive on medical devices CEE / 93/42
- Certified by European Regulation EN13795.
- Resistance levels to dry microbial penetration (CFU) 10 times lower than the limit required by the regulations. Minimum risk of infections and contagions.
- Maximum safety in direct contact with the skin.
- Oeko-Tex regulations: maximum grade Class I. Product that can be applied to babies.
- Certified by EN1149, antistatic regulations.
- They do not attract airborne dust particles.
- No electrostatic charges for users.
- 100% recyclable.
- Without Triclosan or substances harmful to health.
- Reduces CO2 emissions by more than 50%.
- Reusable: eliminates waste generated by single-use products.
- No pilling
- Exterior: 100% CO
- Lining: MICROFIBER 100% PL
- Do not use bleach, it could affect the particle filtration characteristics of the fabric.
- Only use bactericidal fabric softener and in the last rinse.
- Washing time: 10 minutes.
- Washing temperature below 35ºC.