1 roller cushion for the protector.
1 cover for the protective cushion.
1 fitted sheet.
Compatibility & Measurements
Cover for the roller cushion: 2 m long x 14 cm diameter.
Roller cushion: 1,80 m long x 12 cm diameter aprox.
Swaddle: 85 x 65 cm.
Fitted sheet: 82 x 42 cm.
THE MUSLIN HAS TEXTURE AND THE MEASUREMENTS MAY VARY A LITTLE.
Composition & Washing instructions
Machine washable up to 30º
Do not bleach
Do not use dryer
Do not dry clean
If ironing is required, apply gentle heat
The protective cushion for crib, carrycot or bassinet does double duty, reducing the surface of the crib and protecting it from shocks. It is removable: the padding and the cover must be washed separately.
The top sheet also serves as a swaddle for a newborn.
The bottom sheet is adjustable thanks to a rubber that it carries around.
Oeko-Tex certified thread.
Fun*das bcn exclusive design.
0% Emissions, Local production.
Vegan product: does not contain ingredients or products from animals.
- The protective cushion for mini cribs, carrycots or moses fulfils a double function – it reduces the mini cradle’s surface and it protects against bumps. It’s removable – the filling and the cover must be washed separately.
- The upper sheet also works as a receiving blanket for the first days of your baby's life.
- The fitted sheet is adjustable thanks to the rubber band that surrounds it.
- Vegan product: It doesn't contain ingredients or products derived from animal sources.
Number of parts:
- 1 roller cushion for the protector.
- 1 cover for the protective cushion.
- 1 sheet/receiving blanket.
- 1 fitted sheet.
- Protective cushion cover: 2m long x 14 cm in diameter
- Filling: 1.80 m long x 12cm in diameter approx.
- Receiving blanket: 85 x 65 cm.
- Fitted sheet: 82 x 42 cm.
- THE MUSLIN HAS A SPECIFIC TEXTURE AND THE DIMENSIONS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY.
- Protective cushion: rust
- Receiving blanket: white
- Fitted sheet: grey
- Fully hand-sewn in our Badalona workshop.
- Delicate washing at low temperatures
- Do not use bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Soft ironing
- Do not use a dryer
95% of the designing, manufacturing, storage and shipping process of this product is environmentally friendly, since it doesn't produce emissions thanks to its proximity.